Better Retirement Plan Outcomes
Retirement Plan Services
- online enrollment & account management
- periodic electronic & paper statements
- automated & on-demand reporting
- automatic notifications to help keep you informed
- eligibility tracking
- paperless loan and distribution processing
- automatic rebalancing
- payroll system integration
With ERISA Partners, you receive expert consulting from your own dedicated team of professionals. Consulting considerations provide you with a retirement plan that’s customized to fit your organization’s unique needs. We will also work with your CPA, financial advisor, payroll provider, etc. to provide a comprehensive solution that takes other aspects of your business into account.
We employ plan design techniques to solve some of the most common problems plaguing retirement plans:
- Plan Audit Requirements
- Corrective Distributions
- Coverage Failures
- Low Contribution Limitations for Highly-Compensated Employees
- Excessive Costs
- Costly Corrective Contributions
At ERISA Partners, we understand that proper plan design is the key to your retirement plan’s success. So, keeping your success in mind, we have come up with plan design solutions that allow for larger plan contributions and increasing tax savings, beyond what a traditional 401(K) arrangement would normally achieve. Together, these solutions make your plan a more powerful recruitment and retention tool than ever before. Our solutions can help make your organization a more attractive place to work, without eroding your bottom line.
Custody Services by Charles Schwab Bank
- Custodial Account Statements
- 408(b)(2) Disclosures
- Open Architecture Trading Platform
- FDIC Money Market Deposit Accounts
- PCRA – self-directed brokerage accounts
Ready to improve your 401K plan or set one up?
P.O. Box 22968
Nashville, TN 37202
7003 Chadwick Drive
Brentwood, TN 37027
Toll Free: 1.800.858.6989
Copyright © ERISA Partners. All rights reserved.
ERISA Corporation, ERISA Partners, Inc., ERISA Advisers, Inc., ERISA Technologies, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies. ERISA Corporation dba ERISA Consultants. Third-party administration and recordkeeping provided by ERISA Partners, Inc. flexComp software licensed through ERISA Technologies, Inc.